Project Tibia 3D

Project Tibia 3D forum

#1 2016-11-20 23:40:01

LuxBellumDefuq

Użytkownik

Punktów :   

Bugs by Lux

[ Map ] Venore north amazon camp: North entrance, stair is not walkable because a tree.
*[ Map ] Mount Sternum 1st Floor magma bridge: Magma walkable, not possible to shot walking backwards as paladin/mage
*[ Map ] Lever at elevator entrance to kazordoon not working (Must shot you +10 floors up)
*[ Other ]/list command not mentioned at /help comand
*[ Spawn ]In my opinion, missing spawns at very popular lvling places like kazordoon's city mines is a bug... :3

[ Other ] I must confess, i attacked lvl 28 afk knight.... max damage was 10 average 3, and a lot of miss (With paladin lvl 20)... even his regeneration was double the higher than my damage... which i think that doesnt happen in rl tibia there is something going very wrong at pvp system of this server said to be fixed
[ Item ] When i attack, i attack with hotbar item (Meat) .. possible to code to show equiped weapon/shield?  I think that would be possible by adding a comand similar to this: [idk much about coding or scripting but i can imagine the next example] "if <x> is equiped at <shield> and <y> is equiped at <weapon> copy <firstviewxitem> and <firstviewyitem> and replace it by <firstviewcurrentitemlefthanded> and <firstviewcurrentitemrighthanded> (just so these regular items at ground such as dropped GP doesnt look like studded shield or so) and set <firstviewcurrentitemlefthanded> and <firstviewcurrentitemrighthanded> to <transparent or empty> if <nothing> is equiped at <shield> or <weapon>
[ MissQuest ] Rookgaard honey flower not possible  to take, npc to trade it not active, same happens with seymour and legion helmet
[ NPC ] Rookgaard NPC who heal you not existant
*[ Mob ] Trolls not dropping axes, hand axes or studded clubs (Needed for low lvl willing to be knights)
[ Spawn ] I think spawn must spawn even if you're not there, i noticed mobs only spawn if player is near... which caused me to think orc fortress had any spawns registered yet, deepwalked into it and suddenly all orcs appeared and funked the hell out of my lvl 15 paladin.
[ Item ] I guess its the end of paradise, but just in case plate shields arent stacking to 64 automatically as the other items do, manually stacking is possible
[s]*[ Other ] You know whats really wrong? :< that as paladin; the longer the distance, the lower the damage.. actually rl tibia works opposite...
[ Other ] Idk if its my character the only one that's bugged... but everytime i take a lvl, my speeds seems to reset to lvl 1 until i logoff and re-login
[ Spawn ] Tried to do beholder thais deep quest and the orcs appeared on the correct spots, but if i didnt watch wrong, berserker appeared right over my way to the bridge (At the centre of all the spawn) shouldnt that spawn be more likely to south close the lever? this way i can clear all the orcs and later take care of the berserker, if i ever needed to push the lever indeed. said to be fixed

December 2016 update
*[ Spawn ] Kazordoon to Cormaya boat is into some deep kazordoon's city caves... this caves happen to spawn about 100 dwarves, 100 dwarf soldiers, 20 rotworms.. and deeper about another 50 dwarf guards... this spawn is really important and missing
*[ Spawn ] 505 65 -474 this coordenate has spawn of 2 beholders and 1 ghoul, not working, very important spawn because low lvls can loot spellbook instead of buying...
*[ Spawn ] Fire devil west from minotaur city entrances at thais beyond beholder quest and berserker spawn isnt spawning

Update January 2017:
[ Mob ] Trolls are very hardcore, try in rl tibia with lvl 5, studded club, leather legs, leather helmet, wooden shield, doublet and skill 13~ aprox in shield and melee YOU CAN kill troll, and max damage dealt by troll is 8 aprox (Yes its true that wikia says 24, but that counts without equipment/shield) the problem is: that it has a lot of shielding OR my melee skills arent actually taking effect when it refers to troll's defence since trolls receive about 8~ damage with the described equipment situation in rl tibia and about 4 in tibia 3d... AND it deals a lot of damage and doesnt miss hits like troll does at rl tibia, which can be due to minecraft's mobs default properties, or due to it has a lot of damage skill, or due to shielding skill of characters isnt working since it deals me hits around 13+ continously instead of rl tibia in which troll misses a lot with the described eq situation and max damage is 9 aprox ... i even did a video that i sent to czapol so in resume: Troll has much defence and has much attack, or player skills arent even working thats a chance too. and in the case of intended knights its a total wreck, since the first weapons able to be looted is from troll, and if troll is unslayable hardore demon, knights will have to walk rookgaard with ridiculous newbie weapons or have a friend who can kill troll and give them the weapon. Video of superpowered troll here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3Z-ApOW50s
[ Other ] Skills in real tibia can be raised by staying semi afk attacking monks and slimes, but in tibia 3d one has to be clicking continously so in order to overcome this and not be "weakskilled" at lvl 100 to slay a hydra is that already players who have rose to lvl 40 for example has developed 40 skill at melee or distance, so we need 2 things: authorization to use auto click bots for minecraft OR skills raising x2 so at lvl 40 u have skill 80... maybe can be fixed by free account skilling offline statues? So a person which has been playing 1 month can gain 70/70, for one year 85/85 and for 5 years 90/90 also another class of premium account offline trainers so one month is 85/85 one year is 100/100 and 5 years is 120/120 (Pala class half shielding) OR a simplest solution: Raise our attack for 2x after choosing vocation (Just so you cannot slay minotaurs at lvl 3 in rookgaard) and raise our skill-gain rate to 2x if account is premmium and has vocation (Just so premmy rookies dont overskill)
[ Other ] Rates of mana regenerating are correct (1 point each 1.5 seconds i think in case of unpromoted mages) but we have to remember that rates of attack are double FASTER than in rl tibia, which means you will run out of mana in half of the time of combat so we need to set the attack rate to 2x slower OR mana regen to 2x faster... please tell me if im wrong. This is quite a disadvantage for mages class no  matter if paladins and knights vote "No to raise-manaregen or nerf-attackrythm" at the poll as they arent mages.
[ Map ] When i passed to island of destiny somehow i got location bugged stuck, unstuck comand worked but newcommers can get psicologically wrecked (Since getting lvl 8 is an olimpical duty in this server due to trolls have hardcore properties minoutaur-liked) said to be fixed, havent happened me again since said to be fixed
[ Map ] When i passed to rookgaard somehow i got location bugged stuck, unstuck comand worked but newcommers can get psicologically wrecked (Since tibian people arent related to minecraft controls) said to be fixed, havent happened me again since said to be fixed
[ Other ] I choose /add Elvis Tek but it defaulted me to "Lux" name.... when i forgot i wasnt meant to put spaces on my nickname but... can you set that if someone does that spacing error isnt defaulted to its client's nick?
[ Other ] Account comands arent listed at /help

[ Other ] Can we reproduce it? my friend mc profile nick was "ckalipso" and he tried creating "Angel Dramielia" and he could, he passed to lvl 2 as this i even have a video with him, and the next day he couldnt enter to /select Angel Dramielia even he tried creating A LOT of combination of nicknames from short to long with and without space and all of them were "already used" the best strange example he tried was /add Angel ... and he couldnt. Whats going wrong there? He wasnt defaulted to "ckalipso" as i were defaulted to "Lux" when i tried creating "Elvis Tek"

February 2017 update
[ Other ] The other day the server was lagged (I know it wasnt my network) and i walked deep into thais caverns, seen no mob at all, got disconected and when i logged back i was dead. To prevent further walking into dangerous places when players are lagged, in rl tibia they have a kind of "Lock" (you cannot advance to the further SQM if your network is real weak or seems unstable)
[ Spawn ] Remember that in 8.6 we have Minotaur Guard at southern thais minotaurs spawn! In the "Little "boat""
[ Map ] There are some anoying spiderwebs deep into rookgaard sewers (At the roof, close to wall herbs that trap you into these spiderwebs)
[ Spawn ] Need at least the double of rat spawns at Rookgaard sewers...

April 2017 update:
[Mob] Sheep / Pig not dropping ham

[Mob]Troll, 14 axe skill, "Axe" 15 shielding "Wooden Shield" Armor "4" Lvl 5 (20 seconds~)(25 dmg dealt~)(40dmg taken~)
Cliente> [22:03:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 1 damage to Troll
Cliente> [22:03:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 1 damage to Troll
Cliente> [22:03:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 2 damage to Troll
Cliente> [22:03:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 6 damage to Troll
Cliente> [22:03:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 1 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [22:03:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 3 damage to Troll
Cliente> [22:03:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 8 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [22:03:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 1 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [22:03:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 2 damage to Troll
Cliente> [22:04:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 3 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [22:04:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 4 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [22:04:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 6 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [22:04:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 8 health due attack from Troll

Cliente> [22:04:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 3 damage to Troll
Cliente> [22:04:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 1 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [22:04:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 7 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [22:04:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 3 damage to Troll
Cliente> [22:04:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 5 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [22:04:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 5 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [22:04:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 3 damage to Troll
Cliente> [22:04:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 4 damage to Troll
Cliente> [22:04:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You gain 20 experience for killing Troll

Compared to:
2 trolls, axe skill 12, "Axe" weapon, shielding 14 "Studded Shield" Armor "5" lvl 6 (60 seconds~)(50 dmg dealt)(25dmg taken~)
21:59 A troll loses 1 hitpoint due to your attack.
21:59 A troll loses 2 hitpoints due to your attack.
21:59 You lose 3 hitpoints due to an attack by a troll.
21:59 A troll loses 7 hitpoints due to your attack.
21:59 You lose 1 hitpoint due to an attack by a troll.
21:59 A troll loses 6 hitpoints due to your attack.
21:59 A troll loses 3 hitpoints due to your attack.
21:59 A troll loses 2 hitpoints due to your attack.
21:59 A troll loses 2 hitpoints due to your attack
21:59 You lose 2 hitpoints due to an attack by a troll.
21:59 You lose 1 hitpoint due to an attack by a troll.
21:59 You lose 6 hitpoints due to an attack by a troll.

21:59 A troll loses 10 hitpoints due to your attack.
21:59 You lose 6 hitpoints due to an attack by a troll.
21:59 You advanced to axe fighting level 13.
21:59 A troll loses 4 hitpoints due to your attack.
21:59 A troll loses 3 hitpoints due to your attack.
21:59 You gained 32 experience points.

Tibia: 14 Axe skill "Axe" weapon lvl 4: 9 Max hit to rat
Tibia 3D: 12 Axe skill "Club" weapon lvl 6: 9 Max hit to rat
Tibia 3D: Spider/Wolf attack a lot, they seem to land valid hits apparently a lot and not be missing as they should ignoring "Shield/Shielding" or "Armor" (13 max, 18~ uneqquiped at real tibia)

Another T3D troll at 14/14 "Axe/Wooden shield/Armor 4":
Cliente> [21:41:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You advanced to level 5!
Cliente> [21:42:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 1 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [21:42:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 4 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [21:42:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 5 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [21:42:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 1 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [21:42:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 5 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [21:42:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 6 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [21:42:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 4 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [21:42:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 1 damage to Troll
Cliente> [21:42:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 1 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [21:42:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 1 damage to Troll
Cliente> [21:42:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 6 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [21:42:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 2 damage to Troll
Cliente> [21:42:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 3 damage to Troll
Cliente> [21:42:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 2 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [21:42:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 3 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [21:42:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 2 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [21:42:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 1 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [21:42:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 3 damage to Troll
Cliente> [21:42:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 1 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [21:42:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 3 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [21:42:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 6 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [21:42:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 6 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [21:42:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 6 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [21:42:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 5 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [21:42:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 1 damage to Troll
Cliente> [21:43:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 6 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [21:43:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 4 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [21:43:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 5 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [21:43:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 5 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [21:43:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 7 health due attack from Troll
"Ridiculous troll's defence"
Defence Fixed [Still has a little higher attack than rl tibia] With this calculations i should be able to kill an orc at lvl 6 with doublet, leather legs, leather helmet, boots and wooden shield [so i can drop studded shield and studded armor/helmet to then continue to kill minotaur or get into chain armor/brass helmet quest]

May 201 update:
[ Other ]Seconds left info of food regeneration message isnt appearing anymore, id like to have it because it seems like i have to be eating each meat at a time since regen seconds do not stack together as if I ate 6 meat, it tells me im full, but it seems like it will stop  regening after 120~ seconds  aprox no matter if I ate 3 ham or 6 meat Confirmed regen time is accumulating
[ Mob ]Chasing and scaping mobs have to be fixed, troll does not fight until death, orc also doesnt, same with rat, wolf. Deer (please set brown wolf, since cow looks awfull) which scapes much faster not possible for a lvl 3 to touch it, minotaur guard is fast but not as fast as a hasted berserker or even it gains an speed like if it was a hydra or something... stronger...
[ Mob ]Troll still has a lot of attack, check comparisson in rl tibia i slay 2 trolls with lower skills and in t3d one troll slays me.
[ Spawn ]Thatd be cool if mobs didnt dissappear if you walk far enough from them
[ Spawn ]Skeleton under Thais rotworms and slimes (Little house north Thais) is supposed to be 2x skeletons i only see one ... :d its important because more exp if killing both of them
[ Mob ] Now with minotaur guard at south thais one cannot approach to regular minotaurs cause guard walks towards you, mobs have a very long detect enemy sight, about 20 squares, while in rl tibia its about 6-8 squares, nerfing the mob's sight range would be able to access this regular minotaurs and fixing some other  possible issues of the same kind with stronger deadlier and premmy zone monsters in future
[ Other ] Havent talk about this but i think this is an overpowerage for mages that they can carry the same than knights, so setting all items "Weight" atribute to a "Weightlimit" database so we can add the cap system is a heavy duty and also making "Stacked items" multiply weight by "Number of stack" but you can do the part 2 and 3 (Weightlimit database and stacked items multiply weight) and you can upload the "All items" database if thats possible and i can add the "Attribute weight" to all or most of them with its correct value so this is the hardest part of the introducing cap system task. In order to NOT mod the 1.11 (As czapol told me hes not into modding already) we can add only a "If <x item> exists at <eq> and <inv> then multiply <xweightnumber> by <xstack> and add it to <totalweight> / if <itemZatgroundweight> is > or = to <capacity> minus <totalweight> then <pickupitemZatground> is <false>" (Or something similar)

June 2017 update:
Cliente> [16:55:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 5 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [16:55:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 7 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [16:55:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 2 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [16:55:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 6 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [16:55:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 5 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [16:55:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 6 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [16:55:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 5 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [16:55:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 1 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [16:55:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] DONATE] You can help our server, by optional donation via PayPal. Click here to open page.
Cliente> [16:55:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 2 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [16:55:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 5 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [16:55:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 2 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [16:55:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 7 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [16:55:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 9 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [16:55:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 7 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [16:55:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 3 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [16:55:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You Advanced in Shielding (13 level)
Cliente> [16:55:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 6 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [16:55:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 3 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [16:55:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 4 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [16:55:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 2 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [16:55:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 1 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [16:55:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 8 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [16:56:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 4 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [16:56:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 7 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [16:56:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 3 health due attack from Troll
ITS A FIGHT AS lvl 4 13 SHIELDING 13 CLUB doublet leather helmet leather legs wooden shield WOODEN CLUB

I DONT KNOW BUT CHECK IT AND VERIFY IT URSELF ON REAL TIBIA, TO ME THIS TROLL HAS EVIL DEFENCE AND EVIL ATTACK, THOUGH THE "PUFF" AND "BLOCK" HITS IN REAL TIBIA RECEIVED BY A TROLL ARE MANY MORE, SO THAT EVEN IF I WASNT ATTACKING, ALL THIS DAMAGE IS SUPPOSED TO BE DEALT IN ABOUT 3 MINUTES APROXIMATELY, NOT 1 MINUTE... THIS IS MY STIMATE,  AND IM ALREADY ANGRY WITH THIS STUFF BECAUSE THIS IS MY LAST CHARACTER I WILL DO BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE ALL VOCATIONS AND ROOKGAARD HAS BEEN A MESSY STUFF DUE TO TROLL'S EVIL STATS. CHECK IT YOURSELF AND COMPARE, GET A LVL 4 13 CLUB 13 SHIELDING WITH DOUBLET LEATHER HELMET LEATHER LEGS AND WOODEN SHIELD WITH WOODEN CLUB AND THEN COME BACK AND TELL ME THAT TROLL DOESNT HAVE EVIL STATS ON THIS SERVER... I DARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT... ONCE YOU COMPARED TO REAL TIBIA... NOT EVEN A SINGLE HIT I DEALT???? IMPOSSIBLE

July 2017:

Cliente> [12:23:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You gain 10 experience for killing Snake
Cliente> [12:24:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 1 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:24:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 4 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:24:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 6 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:24:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 2 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:24:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 1 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:24:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 4 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:24:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 8 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:24:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 4 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:24:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 4 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:24:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 2 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:24:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You Advanced in Club Fighting (14 level)
Cliente> [12:24:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 9 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:24:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 1 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:24:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 8 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:24:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 6 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:25:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 3 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:25:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 4 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:25:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 3 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:25:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 5 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:25:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 7 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:25:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 4 health due attack from Snake
Cliente> [12:25:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 9 health due attack from Trol
another  piece of 1 minute battle with troll... impossible....
90 seconds battle with troll
not a single hit!!!!!!!!
max 9 to me, max 0 to him :S compare it urself on real tibia really
i really want to loot some leather boots and studded club, that would be great so i can kill ORC

Cliente> [12:40:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You advanced to level 5!
Cliente> [12:40:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 6 damage to Snake
Cliente> [12:40:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 2 damage to Snake
Cliente> [12:40:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 5 damage to Snake
Cliente> [12:40:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You gain 10 experience for killing Snake
Cliente> [12:40:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 3 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:40:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 7 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:40:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You Advanced in Shielding (14 level)
Cliente> [12:40:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 3 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:40:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 5 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:40:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 4 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:40:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 2 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:40:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 1 damage to Troll
Cliente> [12:40:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 5 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:41:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 1 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:41:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 1 damage to Troll
Cliente> [12:41:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 7 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:41:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 3 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:41:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 3 damage to Snake
Cliente> [12:41:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 7 damage to Snake
Cliente> [12:41:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 4 damage to Snake
Cliente> [12:41:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 4 damage to Snake
Cliente> [12:41:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 5 damage to Snake
Cliente> [12:41:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 3 damage to Snake
Cliente> [12:41:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You gain 10 experience for killing Snake
Cliente> [12:41:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 4 damage to Snake
Cliente> [12:41:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You gain 10 experience for killing Snake
Cliente> [12:41:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 1 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:41:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 8 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:41:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 1 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:41:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 6 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:41:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 3 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:41:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 4 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:41:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 1 damage to Troll
Cliente> [12:41:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 5 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:41:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 7 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:41:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 3 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:41:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 5 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:41:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 5 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:41:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 1 damage to Troll
Cliente> [12:41:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 2 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:41:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 1 damage to Troll
Cliente> [12:41:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 6 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:41:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 5 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:42:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 2 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:42:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 7 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:42:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 4 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:42:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 5 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:42:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You deal 1 damage to Troll
Cliente> [12:42:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 3 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:42:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 7 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:42:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 6 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:42:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 6 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:42:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 2 health due attack from Troll
Cliente> [12:42:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You lose 4 health due attack from Troll

this is unbelievable

Ostatnio edytowany przez LuxBellumDefuq (2017-07-01 19:46:54)

#2 2017-05-01 01:44:54

Czapol

Administrator

Punktów :   

Re: Bugs by Lux

[ Map ] Venore north amazon camp: North entrance, stair is not walkable because a tree. - FIXED
[ NPC ] Rookgaard NPC who heal you not existant - ADDED
[ Item ] I guess its the end of paradise, but just in case plate shields arent stacking to 64 - They stacking, i checked it and it work
[ Spawn ] Tried to do beholder thais deep quest and the orcs appeared on the correct spots, but if i didnt watch wrong, berserker appeared right over my way to the bridge (At the centre of all the spawn) shouldnt that spawn be more likely to south close the lever? this way i can clear all the orcs and later take care of the berserker, if i ever needed to push the lever indeed. - Yep, Berserker was to close, i move him efter the bridge
[ Other ] Skills in real tibia can be raised by staying semi afk attacking monks and slimes, but in tibia 3d one has to be clicking continously so in order to overcome this and not be "weakskilled" at lvl 100 to slay a hydra is that already players who have rose to lvl 40 for example has developed 40 skill at melee or distance, so we need 2 things: authorization to use auto click bots for minecraft OR skills raising x2 so at lvl 40 u have skill 80  - thats true, but there isn't any other way to attack
[ Other ] Rates of mana regenerating are correct (1 point each 1.5 seconds i think in case of unpromoted mages) but we have to remember that rates of attack are double FASTER than in rl tibia, which means you will run out of mana in half of the time of combat so we need to set the attack rate to 2x slower OR mana regen to 2x faster... please tell me if im wrong - questionnaire in process, already 9 on no, 7 on yes
[ Map ] When i passed to island of destiny somehow i got location bugged stuck, unstuck comand worked but newcommers can get psicologically wrecked (Since getting lvl 8 is an olimpical duty in this server due to trolls have hardcore properties minoutaur-liked) - FIXED
[ Map ] When i passed to rookgaard somehow i got location bugged stuck, unstuck comand worked but newcommers can get psicologically wrecked (Since tibian people arent related to minecraft controls) - FIXED
[ Other ] I choose /add Elvis Tek but it defaulted me to "Lux" name.... when i forgot i wasnt meant to put spaces on my nickname but... can you set that if someone does that spacing error isnt defaulted to its client's nick? - FIXED
[ Other ] Account comands arent listed at /help - ADDED
[ Other ] The other day the server was lagged (I know it wasnt my network) and i walked deep into thais caverns, seen no mob at all, got disconected and when i logged back i was dead. To prevent further walking into dangerous places when players are lagged, in rl tibia they have a kind of "Lock" (you cannot advance to the further SQM if your network is real weak or seems unstable) - at this moment i can do nothing about this, sorry
[ Spawn ] Remember that in 8.6 we have Minotaur Guard at southern thais minotaurs spawn! In the "Little "boat"" - YES! ADDED
[ Map ] There are some anoying spiderwebs deep into rookgaard sewers (At the roof, close to wall herbs that trap you into these spiderwebs) - yep, i removed these where player can accidently enter them
[ Spawn ] Need at least the double of rat spawns at Rookgaard sewers...  - ADDED
[Mob] Sheep / Pig not dropping ham - sheep and pig dont drop ham in tibia xD
[Mob]
Troll, 14 axe skill, "Axe" 15 shielding "Wooden Shield" Armor "4"... - YEP! Another balance, pls check now

Other:
[ Other ] I must confess, i attacked lvl 28 afk knight.... max damage was 10 average 3, and a lot of miss (With paladin lvl 20)... even his regeneration was double the higher than my damage... which i think that doesnt happen in rl tibia there is something going very wrong at pvp system of this server - pls check it now again if you can
[ Item ] When i attack, i attack with hotbar item (Meat) .. possible to code to show equiped weapon/shield? - already no way to make it
[ MissQuest ] Rookgaard honey flower not possible  to take, npc to trade it not active, same happens with seymour and legion helmet - yea, some quests are still missing, ill try to make them as soon as possible
[ Spawn ] I think spawn must spawn even if you're not there, i noticed mobs only spawn if player is near... which caused me to think orc fortress had any spawns registered yet, deepwalked into it and suddenly all orcs appeared and funked the hell out of my lvl 15 paladin. - as like i said times ago, mobs are causing 90% of server lags. Now mobs limit is set to 100. Even with mega server, keeping spawned more than 3k mobs will be inposible. But i plan to improve and optymalize everything soon, also better server is possible soon

#3 2017-05-09 10:15:12

LuxBellumDefuq

Użytkownik

Punktów :   

Re: Bugs by Lux

Awesome update, thank you, now ive  been able to pass to lvl 7 without getting so doomed by troll and wolves around the snakes west of rook bridge. But ive not seen a single wolf, did u remove some spawns?

Still troll has a slightly bit more of defence, I will show a video comparison later, for now its pretty much OK.
Troll doesnt have a lot of attack now, but real tibian trolls "Miss" (Or get blocked idk) about the double than T3D trolls, still havent tried to slay an orc or minotaur but when i do, I will find out whats going on, for now its only a theory... that T3D mobs have 2x accuracy

EXCELENT WORK, NOW WE NEED THE PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN TO GAIN PLAYERS :d

Ostatnio edytowany przez LuxBellumDefuq (2017-05-22 22:34:59)

Stopka forum

RSS